Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First Chronograph Watch Owned

I received a birthday surprise from Pepper, my hunny bunny. Though it's a month late already but it's his thoughtfulness that counts. He is so sweet.

Pepper's gift is a watch. I like it very much. Though it's not the first time that I've got a watch as a birthday present but it's my first time to get and own a chronograph watch. It's so interesting how this watch works and what are the features. Pepper told me that it has multiple functions yet he cannot tell me exactly what are those. The watch has 3 dials that caught my attention as to how these 3 works. It took me minutes to read the instructions. The more I read about it, the more I wonder who are exactly the ones using it. Well anyway, I understood some of its uses based from my reading. First, it has a 24 hour dial. Meaning, you will not be guessing whether it is A.M. or P.M. That's how I thought the 24 hour feature helps. (lol) One of the dials allows the watch to be placed either in chronograph or time mode. Once in chronograph mode, it will serve as a stopwatch without interfering the original time. Last but not the least, the third dial is for the second. Basically, that's what I know about chronograph watch.Such an interesting and useful piece huh? What do you think?

1 comment:

images of aloha said...

love your watch, chili. gi add na diay tika sa ako blog. tc!

-princess (http://imagesofaloha.blogspot.com)