Thursday, May 22, 2008

First Thing in the Morning

Hey guys! You might be wondering what is the main photo all about. As you can see, it was taken along the beach. It's quite dark because it is an against-the-light picture. If you take a closer look on the left side of the photo, you would see two people there. Guess who are they? It's Chili and Pepper!

A friend of my mother who owns a beach gave us passes to have a free overnight stay in two villas. Pepper stayed alone in one villa while my family and I stayed in the other. I went to check Pepper in the morning and asked him if he wants to walk along with me. Though he was still sleepy, he was forced to join me. hehehe. While we were walking, we saw some shells on the sand and Pepper took some as his souvenir from the Philippine beaches. I was helping him to find unique-looking shells. While we were doing that, we didn't know that my older brother was taking photos of us.

Later that day as I was browsing the shots in the digi-cam, I saw this photo. I noticed how romantic to see the two of us looking keenly on something with that calm and lovely background. According to Pepper, it looks like he was proposing to me and was putting a ring on my finger.
Oh wow! I think that is great!

Thanks to my bro... Excellent job!

No comments: